Touch of Humor
IT IS TIME TO TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER IF:
1) You wake up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and stop
to check your email on the way back to bed.
2) You name your first two children "Eudora" and "Dotcom."
3) You turn off your modem and get this awful empty
feeling, as if you'd just pulled the plug on a loved one.
4) You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on
your lap and your child in the overhead compartment.
5) You decide to stay in college for an additional year or
two, just for the free Internet access.
6) You laugh at people with 14.4-baud modems.
7) You start using smileys in your snail mail.
8) You find yourself typing "com" after every period
when using a word processor.com
9) You can't call your mother; she doesn't have a modem.
10) You check your mail. It says "no new messages"; so
you check it again.
11) You don't know what gender three of your closest
friends are, because they have neutral screen names and
you never bothered to ask.
12) You move into a new house and decide to Netscape
before you Landscape.
13) You tell the cab driver you live at
14) You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
15) After reading this message, you immediately email
it to a friend.
**This was sent to me through email**
Table of Content
Graphics & Design by Tara ©